Please write to us about the ways you would like to get involved. We have several areas for you to consider (see below), but don’t hesitate to suggest your own idea/s.
Volunteers help us with:
- Boat Washes to raise the awareness of Invasive Species and how to keep from spreading them.
- Routine Water Quality Monitoring to check levels and to stay within sound parameters.
- Surveys for Invasive Species spread through regular surveying of the area.
- Revetment work on inlets and outlets.
- Fund Raisers to pay for scientific surveys to keep us on top of our Lake’s Health issues.
- Information Distribution to raise awareness using a variety of methods.